NOS Super Beacon Ray 174 on Craigslist - Who got it??

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
So, who is the lucky fellow who got the NOS Super Beacon Ray from Las Vegas??

I worked out a deal with the guy, transferred the money, and never heard back.

It was new...September 1966 date code, glass dome, original tags, and packing. It was SWEET!!!

5N45Fd5M43Gc3I63occ3g9d0898b7e6631b54.jpg

I have more pics that were sent to me via text if anyone wants to see them.

Q

5G65K65Jd3G93N33Hdc3gfd36875c84db1f0b.jpg

5I85T05K13M33I13J4c3g2c2c6b2f77ff1bf8.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Hoser said:
So you never got it?

I think he means transferred from one of his accounts to another of his accounts..... I though he meant he paid and never got it at first......

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
JohnMarcson said:
I think he means transferred from one of his accounts to another of his accounts..... I though he meant he paid and never got it at first......

Actually, I transferred the money to the seller's acct via my bank (he didn't have PayPal, and it was faster than mailing USPS MO). He never accepted the funds, and I never heard anything else. So, I am really out nothing more than an hour or two of negotiating, typing emails, and setting up the transfer. Either way, this was a great find and a huge letdown.

That's my second Craigslist seller-never-came-through situation in as many weeks. Fotunately, I am not out any money!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
qball said:
Actually, I transferred the money to the seller's acct via my bank (he didn't have PayPal, and it was faster than mailing USPS MO). He never accepted the funds, and I never heard anything else. So, I am really out nothing more than an hour or two of negotiating, typing emails, and setting up the transfer. Either way, this was a great find and a huge letdown.

That's my second Craigslist seller-never-came-through situation in as many weeks. Fotunately, I am not out any money!

lucky..... or unlucky..... hmm...

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
ERIC6913 said:
well, i had to contain myself till i actually got it. i will post pics soon!

Glad someone who will appreciate it got it...even if it wasn't me. I can't wait to see pics.

p.s. still wish I would have gotten the light. It looked nice on CL!!!

p.s.s. today is my birthday, and I am accepting gifts. A 174 would be nice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.