For Sale NOS Whelen Dashmiser Plus 2 Strobe R/W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelen Dashmiser Model DMP 2S R/W New never used. Comet Flash Has all Z bracket suction cups for windshield or dash installation. Tested Works Perfectly. I also have clear, blue and red lenses available (see last pic) $160 includes shipping to lower DSCN1235.JPGDSCN1237.JPGDSCN1236.JPGDSCN1238.JPG48

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
I have an older dashmiser that was going to order some 500 lenses from someone. How do I know if I have a 52 or 500 model?

Same for the flatlighter strobe visor light?

I'm assuming the newer 500 are the clear non-optic kind?

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
I think I answered my own question...I looked and the lenses say 52 series.

I was stumped because all the model # stickers didn't indicate 52 or 500.......

Is that correct???

I got these from a closed Whelan dealer from Long Island that did a lot of local work. There is a note from the owner on the lens that it will fit a DMP2S which is what this is but it does indicate Model 52. I lined up the lenses on the light and they have all the correct mounting holes and size seems to be the same. But these optic lenses will not fit this model? IS that correct?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Correct the 52 series will not work on the 500 series, I have both, thought they would but no go. I had to order lenses from whelen, difficult to get now unless your lucky. Ohh and both series were available in optic and non optic back in the days till end of life.

Reactions: unityrv26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.