Support Not receiving emails

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Havent been receiving emails when there is any activity with something I post or if I have a new conversation or reply to a conversation.

I've went through and double checked that everything is selected and it is.

Thanks.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
The problem is not with our server, but with your email provider. They use a set of blacklists and if we show up on just one, you won't receive any email from us. Our mail server is up and running and I we can send/receive email. I've identified the blacklist that our server's IP is on and there is no reason given to explain why we're on it, so I've requested a delist. If granted, this problem should cease to exist.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
The problem is not with our server, but with your email provider. They use a set of blacklists and if we show up on just one, you won't receive any email from us. Our mail server is up and running and I we can send/receive email. I've identified the blacklist that our server's IP is on and there is no reason given to explain why we're on it, so I've requested a delist. If granted, this problem should cease to exist.

Thank you

Thanks. That's interesting to know. Wonder why Gmail would have it on there. I try to check several times a day if I can so it's not a major issue but it helps.

Thanks for doing what you can.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Right now, Gmail and Hotmail seem to be the two big providers using the blacklist we're trying to get delisted from. That encompasses a large portion of our members, so we're hoping this is resolved quickly.

Reactions: Chris W
Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
The email issue should be resolved. If you continue to experience problems getting email from eLightbars, please report back in this thread and we'll research it further.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
The email issue should be resolved. If you continue to experience problems getting email from eLightbars, please report back in this thread and we'll research it further.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks. It's working again for now. I got the email that you replied to this thread. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Tony P
Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.