Not sure what this is???

H20

Jun 20, 2010
USA / Washington
IMG_8821.PNG i don't recognize what bar this is... anyone have any ideas?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Could be a Yankee/Dietz or a Signal Stat Dual-Com..
My $$ is Signal Stat Dual-Com from this angle.. look at the mounting feet

pretty much all the same bar with some cosmetic differences.. look at the endcaps and markings on the domes to be 100%

Reactions: jph2 and dmathieu
DualComm--nice light, too. Looks like the light cans are solid (no vent holes) which would make it an early version. The endcaps on the Yankee/Dietz/NAPA are more vertical (thus making them seem larger) whereas the DualComm cut in on the frame about 45 degrees. While nearly identical in appearance, there is virtually nothing interchangeable between the DualComm and Y/D/N. The light cans can be swapped but not without some tweaking.

Dietz short bar (Created by cutting down a full sized wrecked 911):
IMG_0015.JPG

H20

Jun 20, 2010
USA / Washington
Thanks for the info, I've never heard of it before; might see if it's still an option for me to pick up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.