Not to be mean but... does anyone work at Feniex?? Apollo head replacement.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
Let me start with I need a B/A Apollo rear deck bar light replacement ASAP if anyone has one because I believe the lighthead is my issue. I have one head staying on steady glow when everything is powered off. No burns visible on IO board anyone. Switch modules around to same output #7 on board and the lights don’t steady in this same position.

With that said, Feniex..... I was planning a full swop from now on to all Feniex products for 80% of install stuff. But a couple weeks ago I needed tech support for help on a install. Called everyday for 4 days leaving a voicemail with calling some days more than 2 or 3 times (didn’t leave a voicemail every time) and finally on the 5th day I received a call back. Called this morning with this issue (tech support) and got someone first ring. Told me what to do and call back. Been trying to call back since 10:45 this morning to tech support and voicemail every time. I left a voice mail before lunch. Haven’t received a call back so I start calling customer service because this one lighthead is keeping me from delivering finished car and call customer service multiple times with no answer. Anyone else have this problem with Feniex? Whelen, Sound Off, Federal Signal answer every time to help with tech support or a warranty issue.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I always email them.. seems faster... also since Apollos are no more they may upgrade you to a fusion..

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
So a lady with customer support just called me back as I finished posting this.. very polite. Was just honsest and told her my displeasure. I’m usually not this guy AT ALL but goodness. Maybe Feniex isn’t as large of a company base as I thought they were. Time to fill out an RMA. I will get a new head on the way hopefully soon.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I always email them.. seems faster... also since Apollos are no more they may upgrade you to a fusion..

I can’t use a fusion... this is the one light they wanted to keep with all new Feniex products. It’s one lighthead amongst the 8 that is messed up. Unless I got a full bar upgrade hahaha

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I usually ALWAYS e-mail in. But I typically get calls back rather quickly. That said, today is the day before the 4th. If it's anything like our my job, half of the company is off today and the other half is off Thursday.

They are not quite as big as the bigger companies, but they are not as small as many think.

I typically get great support from them.

Additionally, if they are like FEVER this week, our phone has been ringing off the hook more this week than it typically does. I'm not sure what to attribute it to, but my call volume is about four times what it usually is for FEVER.

My job is also experiencing higher call volume this week.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I usually ALWAYS e-mail in. But I typically get calls back rather quickly. That said, today is the day before the 4th. If it's anything like our my job, half of the company is off today and the other half is off Thursday.

They are not quite as big as the bigger companies, but they are not as small as many think.

I typically get great support from them.

Additionally, if they are like FEVER this week, our phone has been ringing off the hook more this week than it typically does. I'm not sure what to attribute it to, but my call volume is about four times what it usually is for FEVER.

My job is also experiencing higher call volume this week.

I understand... just was my second time to go through this out of 2 issues. Just scared me when you are doing installs with their products is all. Maybe I will try email in the future. But sometimes it’s nice to call and say hey, I have this going on what’s up with it? Haha.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'd check with your dealer too.

I don't typically end up calling Feniex directly on issues much anymore though. RMA stuff I just send through the website. Easier for me.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Yes they,d have t do the whole bar.. not just one module....

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I'd check with your dealer too.

I don't typically end up calling Feniex directly on issues much anymore though. RMA stuff I just send through the website. Easier for me.

Don’t really have a feniex dealer... they guy I was using for Whelen & Feniex got out of the business so now I’m just buying wherever.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ask the person you bought the equipment from. Dealers should be supporting their customers

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
Just wanted to update and customer service has been a lot better... my warranty replacement went smoothly. Still my only concern is during an install or something and something happens you have to email and practically wait a full day or two to receive a call back rather than getting help then to keep you moving. I just ordered another feniex order for a chiefs new vehicle. Just hard to say no to feniex. Haha

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I guess I feel a little weird on this. I really feel there should be support on the dealer side. If something is bad and can't be fixed on site then its going to be a few days anyways, nothing I can do to help. Most technical stuff I help my customers through.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.