NOTICE TO ALL ELIGHTBARS USERS, PLEASE READ

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
Members of Elightbars.org,
As of December 13th, 2016 I, Grant (Grant 911 Custom) will be stepping away as 911 Custom's Elightbars Sales Representative. 911 Custom has provided me with an AWESOME part time job while I have been chasing my dream to become a full-time firefighter. My dream has come true, as I have accepted a posistion at a dream department. I could not be happy enough with the folks at 911 Custom for this oppurtunity and will truly miss this job. My good friend Matt will be joining the website in my place. I have had a great time discussing and selling with you all and hope that even in my absence, you continue to purchase through Matt and 911 Custom. I advise that for the next few weeks, instead of messaging me, you send all comments and questions to onlinesales@911custom.com and someone with the company will get right back to you. All current deals made with myself will be honored and have been written down for Matt to complete. I will monitor the "Grant 911 Custom" account for the next few weeks to assure that everyone gets pointed in the right direction, but "Matt 911 Custom" will be the new account for 911 Custom sales on Elightbars.org! This is not the last you will hear of "Grant 911 Custom" for there is a future at 911 Custom, but for now...Stay Safe!
Thank you all,
Grant

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Congrats! Be safe brother & get a Fire Engineering subscription asap if you don't have one.
So, you going to OFD or OPFD? ;).
I went to the JCCC/JoCo fire academy in 2003.
Congrats again!

Reactions: Grant 911 Custom

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
I hope you stay around as a regular member and wish Matt good luck! He has big shoes to fill. You've made a good impression in the short time that you've been here
Thank you friend! I will definetely be around and I am glad that I have made a good impression! Flashing lights are one of my favorite things haha!
-Grant

Reactions: NVFD612

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.