Nova Bull LED TA?

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I just acquired a Remote controlled Nova Bull LED TA. My question is the power and ground wires were ripped off from the flasher module and I can not ID which wire is what as far as ground and power. There is maybe an inch or more wire, but they are bare. The previous installer used two blue wires for both neg and pos, so does anyone possibly have a wiring diagram for this. It's been a very long day.

[Broken External Image]:http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x381/MOREVS/IMAG0075-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
A mess, heck yes I had to rewire a 3 month old tahoe completely. Took me the better part of the day and I still have to go back and fix the hot dog system. I am not sure how to find the DOM on the TA. It was supposed to be configured as follows RAAAAAAB. I took it apart to find the actual color configuration and it was AAARABAA. There are several butt connectors in it now so its useless for exterior mounting.

The professional work was done by a BIG company with lots of videos on YouTube, an its located in San Antonio... There are seven more units I NEED to rewire asap. They must only do great work on the vehicles in the videos. I was also asked to rewire the Captains POV since they half assed the install on his 2012 Ram HD. Would anyone on here charge or even pay $3500 for four dual talons and four single talons all suction cupped to the windows with a Sho Me 5mm mini bar on the roof with installation? Sorry for the rant.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.