Now this is a sweet looking Ford Police Interceptor!!

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Metro Police in Outagamie County, WI new Ford. The new Ford Interceptors definitely look a lot better in a darker color!

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt272_lafd55_fox101.jpg

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
Hallelujah for the steelies!!!! I'm fairly certain the hubcaps would have ruined this beautiful car, even though I liked the hubcaps on CVPI's. They just don't work for me on the new Fords. This is a HOT car!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I like the "robocop-esque" modern look. One of my favorite graphics schemes for this vehicle so far.

DaCityPolice

May 23, 2010
Washington, DC
11b101abn said:
Wouldn't the consolidation of several towns/villages be more of a township type deal than a "metro" PD?

Looks great, but a metro PD it ain't.

How about the Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department? When it was created in 1861 it covered the entire District of Columbia including the cities of Washington and Georgetown and the remaining undeveloped area of DC. Once the areas grew bigger they conglomerated into the current Washington, DC which is just one city and part of a much larger metropolis. Doesn't mean the name should be changed just because it doesn't necessarily match the definition of "metropolitan" or "metro".

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
11b101abn said:
Wouldn't the consolidation of several towns/villages be more of a township type deal than a "metro" PD?

Looks great, but a metro PD it ain't.
A metropolitan police department usually involves the merger of several departments that surrounds a larger urban area, the smaller departments are usually the outlaying suburbs an basically considered part of the city area. Many departments have done this including St. Louis, Nashville, Indianapolis, Louisville, etc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.