NREMT Test

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
When you take an NREMT test, you must affirm that you will not disclose any of the test questions, but come on!

Q. An ambulance leaves Phoenix, AZ traveling west at 65 MPH, with a Paramedic and an EMT on board. At the same time, a submarine leaves Hilo, HI, traveling ENE at 10 knots. Where will they meet, in what year was the Paramedic first licensed, and how many torpedoes does the sub currently carry?

1. San Diego, CA, 2016, 18,000

2. Long Beach, CA, 1952, 12

3. San Francisco, CA, 2005, 3,500

4. Lincoln, NE, Tuesday, creamed spinach

Well, we all know that #4 is correct, but what do subs have to do with EMS?

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
It's hard to predict the real answer because NREMT has contracted with JDI for grading the exams. Thus, it depends on how well Mr. and Mrs. Smith, the two employees who run the grading department, are getting along and how they set up the connecting wires on the machine...
as3.amazonaws.com_s3.timetoast.com_public_uploads_photos_6764129_eniac_1.jpg
Today looks like a 5, none of the above, kind of day.

Reactions: JazzDad

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Below is an ACTUAL page from the NREMT test. I cannot divulge how I came about this information; nor can I confirm or deny its exsistence. Admit nothing.

Youre welcome

IMG_2365.JPG

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I love the coffee skill test. I got extra points on it for a well-executed hand off report!

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I lost points for not rinsing the pot...I like a little of that stale coffee flavor in mine...

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
you kids these days got it easy i tell ya. in my day we had to fly to Columbia, no passports, scoot past the border guards, harvest the beans ourselves, get em back here, grind using a 3 day grind press (ask Jazz he probably has a picture of one) THEN make the coffee. I tell ya, you all with mocha-crapo-chinos

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I do have a photo of that old press!

Press.jpg

Good coppa joe from those babies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.