Wanted NYPD Equipment, also Aerodynics, Aero Parts, Dodge Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
Hello,

i am search of any NYPD lights, sirens, and equipment. Lightbars, deck lights, sirens, etc. The older the better, but if you have modern stuff I'll look at that too.

Also looking for Aerodynics and parts, domes, etc.

I'm in the process of restoring a Dodge Diplomat so anything Diplomat related would be of interest as well. Need spotlights, consoles or equipment mounts, stuff like that.

Thank you very much.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
I have 4 panel, 5 panel, 7 panel red and clear aero domes. Also have misc aero parts. PM if interested.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
If you're looking to replicate an NYPD RMP you should know that except for a small batch of 1987 or 88 Diplomats exclusive to the HWY Patrol it was all Plymouth Gran Furys. So you might want to sticker it for HWY or change out the fender and trunk emblems, the grill, and the tail light bezels.

John211

Sep 30, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hello,

i am search of any NYPD lights, sirens, and equipment. Lightbars, deck lights, sirens, etc. The older the better, but if you have modern stuff I'll look at that too.

Also looking for Aerodynics and parts, domes, etc.

I'm in the process of restoring a Dodge Diplomat so anything Diplomat related would be of interest as well. Need spotlights, consoles or equipment mounts, stuff like that.

Thank you very much.
I have a working AeroDynic RMP I would sell for the right price.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Standard NYPD Aerotwin. 24 RMVF-1Z

As for feet both are correct for an Aerodynic. The ones Camaroguy posted are the newer style feet.

The ones on the NYPD Aerotwin were the older tube style found on the twinsonics and visibars.

Reactions: CamaroGuy and FCV96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.