NYPD Fortwo

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
I thought the initial buy of 10 2015 vehicles had those, but the buy of 100 updated 2016 models had something different? Or is it just the LED message board on the back I'm seeing?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I like the idea of these for the limited purposes of the westward go-4. Obviously, we'd only want cop cars that are pursuit-capable, but these will be neat for parks, large events (i.e. concerts), and tough to reach areas....I'd much rather be in this than a scooter or cart if I couldn't be in a RMP for the day

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
I saw it at the show and thought then as now I wouldn't be caught dead being seen in one of those. I was perfectly happy in the Cushman with the exception of the lack of air conditioning.

Reactions: FCV96

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.