Wanted NYPD PA300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
I am in search of two NYPD spec PA300 sirens for vehicle restorations. Would prefer working order but I’ll take a look at whatever you have. I’d be willing to trade for other equipment (I have new and vintage) or purchase. Let me know!

Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
QUOTE="jdh, post: 661759, member: 12518"]
I might have one or two PA300. Im not sure if it is from NYPD. What markings should I look for?

Thanks
JDH
[/QUOTE]

It should have a label on it somewhere with the serial and model number, usually on the bottom, it should have NY, NYC or NYPD in the model number.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
It looks like they are all PA500's I will check another box at the station this weekend.
Thanks for your patience.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.