NYS Chiefs Show

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Well This week is the NYS Chiefs show. Who is all going? I know I am, I will be there Saturday. Who else? Any one going to be vendors there and selling stuff? Let me know.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
I will be there as a vendor again. Last year was good for us. I leave tomorrow in the am so I can get there,set up, check into hotel and drive directly to Dino BBQ and get my face all greasy and smothered with Dino BBQ Slathering sauce

Come say hello at booth 1520.

I will not have anything to give aways or sell, just a raffle for some junk

Not enough room for much in my 05 Vibe

Wayne

wkredick@yahoo.com

http://sites.google.com/site/acm2way/

http://www.albanycommunications.com

http://www.nysfirechiefs.com/fire_2010_main.php

UndercoverVLS

Jun 1, 2010
NY
Hey chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief... thats probably the echo throughout that whole place haha, plus lots of expensive trucks if the Long Island FDs make their way up....

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Well, went there and it is pretty boring if your by yourself. I think I was the only one, lol. Wayne, I tried looking for ya guys but didnt see an Albany Communications booth. I seen a few booths. I wanted to buy some lights but no one was selling anything. Damn. Oh well, Now I am going shopping in Syracuse.

rushfd31

May 29, 2010
rush, ny 14543
anyone take a look at are new rescue truck. r-588 from rush ny , i could not make it there but i am told it will be at are fire hall monday night. any comments would be great thanks. dan

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Yea, I did. Nice looking truck. Makes all our trucks in our county look like Old Toys. lmao. I was going to take some pictures but of coarse I forgot my damn camera.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
I was there.I was upstairs on 2nd floor inside.Saw some of the folks from Ogdensburg,Clayton and others. Didn't see any of the Brasher,TriTown or Massena faces like I normally do.

Met some Malone CallFiremen and Canton guys

I bought a vantage helmet lite,tons of stickers,TFT Spanner combo tool and a bunch of beers.

United Radio was selling lights (Whelen and Code3) as was Finger Lakes (Code3 and Federal)

Sold pager cases, HT750 and 1250 cases (overstock) $20 each! and some Pelican flashlights and cases for gear.

It was my Boss and myself at the booth.Sorry to have missed ya

ai47.tinypic.com_2mzhz4m.gif

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
UndercoverVLS said:
Hey chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief, chief... thats probably the echo throughout that whole place haha, plus lots of expensive trucks if the Long Island FDs make their way up....

Nah,it was mostly " if I still was working I would buy that" and "mom,mom, mommy ,mommy,ma,ma,ma, mother,mother,hey mother,hey mom"

Didn't see as many Long Island folks as the last 12 years or so.Not as many Canadians either.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I dont even remember seeing this booth. I remember seeing Finger lakes and United but not yours. How many floors was there. I know there was the one show room in the main entrance to the convention and then you take the escalators down to the other floor. I could have sworn there was another floor. I do remember seeing the Whelen liberty Duo there. That bad boy was nice. Saw a different Code 3 Bar there that I have never seen before. It wasnt the Code 3 Defender, but it was the 2100 series with different style LED heads.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
We only had a small teeny tiny booth.It was easy to miss.I know I got the Whelen booth bars flashing in my eyes the whole time,still dampening down the migraines. Oddly Code 3 LED and others dont give me as bad a migraine as Whelen does.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.