Negative octoberguy77

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Back in July, seller octoberguy77 agreed to sell me 2 whelen linz6s.

user: https://elightbars.org/forums/members/octoberguy77.24807/

thread: https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/sold-whelen-linz6-pair-1-red-1-blue-w-brackets.82064/

Payment was sent July 2.

August 2nd, first follow up with buyer asking whereabouts of product/tracking number - seller apologized and admitted to forgetting to send items.

August 21st, seller forgot again.

Sept 9th, I contacted the buyer again, no response on elightbars.

Mid September I filed a paypal claim. Today I won the case because the buyer did not respond to any of paypal's request for information.

I've had hundreds of transaction on elightbars as a buyer, and this only my 2nd bad transaction. I was reluctant to post this, but the sellers lack of response of paypal convinced me to post here. I don't like to waste people's time and I don't want to see others time wasted as well. Seller is still active here, replying to "wanted" ads.

Reactions: Tony P

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Thank you for making staff and the site aware of this. We constantly moniter all forums, and we as a community need feedback like this. Sorry that this has happened to you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.