Official Junk, Overpriced, etc. Thread

SeattleSAR

Silver Supporter
Might go on Ebay and offer him $500 for it, provided he throws in the Caprice it's sitting on.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
radar or satelite..

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
HolyCrapKDbeacon.jpg

Better been made by fairy elves and have a 5 million hr bulb in it for that price...jeepus cripes...

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
Someone should message them for an offer of $50 bucks....SHIPPED.

MeltedDietz.png

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter

ccsd834

Silver Supporter
Who can argue with Sheriff Buford T. Justice? :)

The Visibar is gone a few minutes later...thanks to a semi's trailer...

1.jpg

...followed by the door...thanks to another semi...

2.jpg

The lights were some of the first things to go (or heavy damage) in all three movies. Sigh.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Well it is Bhflasher... Half of his ads have horrible photos with his mug included in the shots... o_O

hipeople159

Registered Member
Well it is Bhflasher... Half of his ads have horrible photos with his mug included in the shots... o_O
Here's an example.
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 9.42.52 AM.png

XD

And almost all his listings have the BH Flasher message board.

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 9.49.44 AM.png

By the way, I was wondering... is there a thread on here like this one but about underpriced lights??

Last edited:

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
haha.JPG

umm between Aero's and Twin's I'm RICH BIATCH!

lol

Thebakerman

Established Member
I don't know how BH sells anything as blurry as his photos are. Some of his items are actually pretty nice and you'd think he'd include better images.

Pete L.

Site Veteran
I don't search the ebay completed auctions much but do these clowns actually sell their stuff for
that much ??

Thebakerman

Established Member
Offer him $35.00!!
Last July I offered a mere $30 for a beautiful condition SVP HotShot II with a red lense, never expecting them to actually accept but they DID! With $10 shipping it cost just $40 delivered to my door.

It's the SVP version with the aluminum riveted label. I have one with the foil type adhesive label and was looking for a riveted label version for my collection but people want an arm and a leg for them. I was shocked they accepted and it doesn't have a scratch, works perfectly and the movement is dead quiet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
L_Btrain
Top Bottom