Official Junk, Overpriced, etc. Thread

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
The mini Edge next to the fullsize bar with the controller on top has some flasher sized lenses with no dividers on the righthand side. Kind of hard to ask those kind of prices with a pieced together lens setup.

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
hawkspringsfire said:

OK, I didn't see anything particularly interesting or exciting in most of his other motorcycle parts auctions.....oh, wait a minute. I did happen to notice a couple of things that stood out. Those cams and the points cover were nice but the light bezel was awesome.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
HFD eng1ine said:
HAHAHA i just paid $50 for two red/blue dual dashmisers on here.Maybe i should tell the guy selling them for $250

Maybe! ha then again maybe not... He probably paid the retail price....

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
It think it just might sell.

A desperate first-timer collector who wants it bad and have no idea of what it's really worth may take the bait...

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
It's nice, but not $1300 nice! Maybe he put the decimal in the wrong spot? :bonk:

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
This guy is looking for the idiot with more money than sense and must have this for his $50,000.00 man cave.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
The irony of looking at this ad is that the first bar I ever bought was a near-nos candy striped 52" aerodynic. It was $80. xD

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
It's listed at $799 now. Looks really nice though.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
crescentstar69 said:
More E Bay idiocy. Dale Earnhardt's hearse is listed for 1.5 million. Good luck with that.

The funny thing is that it has a pretty good chance of some lotto winning redneck buying it for that price loooooooong before the Aero sells. LMAO

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
36TruckK said:
LOL..I collect fire helmets..last thing I need is a light bar in the basement...

toon80 said:
36TruckK

If you want to get it and send it my way, I'll spare your basement of the bar and make it worth the trouble! :D

You gonna help the brother out Dan? You might be slightly closer to Peekskill than I!

Or worst case, we could check with Tommy Mac and see if he would pick it up one day after/before work...

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
PC Comms said:
Electronics Shopper: Siren - Sacramento

Siren and speaker, used, $1,000. Too freaking funny!!!

Thats a good deal! :rolleyes: How stupid are some of these people thinking they can get a ton of money out of something that's not worth 1/4 of what they ask for it! Bad thing is...somebody will buy it! I'll get off my soap box! lol:bonk:

Caleb

SFR1986

Oct 5, 2010
San Diego, CA
PC Comms said:
The funny thing is that it has a pretty good chance of some lotto winning redneck buying it for that price loooooooong before the Aero sells. LMAO

hey if i had the cash i would buy it. lol dont judge us rednecks :p

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Saw this one on eBay and had to laugh at this one for many reason. Someone needs to go back to school and learn, spelling, grammar and punctuation. Warning that it will be extremely painful to just try and read this listing.

whelen ultra freedom led lightbar | eBay

Just in case it is removed......

hi i have a 48 in whelen ultra freedom led bar this ia a top of the line linner led not passive which means it is brighter and better than passive all four corners are color of truck and in the rear are 6 six over six leds the 2 outer ones are y and the rest are r the corners are the extended versions doublestack 12 led not the standard 10 also has intersection clearing strobes and also has the marker light setup front and back which is a six hundred dollar option the front has 2 400 series leds and 4 scene lights which can be taken out and replaced by 4 more 400 leds all you will need is the lights and the wires the flashes board is already in the bar ran out of money when i had the bar made or would of put them in gthis bar cost me over 4700 2 years ago like i said this is not the cheap version . i also have 2 extra corner lights and one 400 that will go with it if it is bought for buy it now other than that they will be sold seperate and they are the same color as the bar .this light is beaing sold with clear lenses per ebay rules . and the reasion for selling it is was in bad car accident and am no longer on the fire dept so be the envoy of your depertment i was and check outv my other lights to thanks for looking i am also selling a smart siren if you do buy it know i will end that auction and throw that in for free

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I just lost some brain cells reading that abomination of a description :drooling: . Some people are too real to be unreal..... :weird:

emt322636

May 22, 2010
Watertown, NY
Came across this gem tonight...firemans blue bar light edge 9000 with control box

i have a bar light im selling for a friend,

firemans blue light edge 9000 for 700.00

This light has 6 blue flashers on the front with 2 takedown lights in the middle as well as alie lights on the sides and 6 flashers on the rear.

This light makes the cars move out of the way day or night.

You can call Brandon at 1-315-771-0626 or Peter at 315-836-5307

Must provide blue light card at time of perches!

thanks for looking

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I guess I must have been dead at the time when I wrote that :bonk: :haha: !

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
Check out the the rip off in eBay auction 280650286089 for a pair of Whelen red lenses for a starting bid of $35 with a Buy-It-Now option of $45! The pic shows a pair of red 73 series lenses but the description says they are 600 series. It's the lenses only, no modules or other parts, and there is a $9.95 shipping cost.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.