Official PHOTOS Thread

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
that last image everyone, is what steroids do to you in your old age...lets learn from his mistakes, and move on...(as a coach used to say, not just about arnold)

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
unlisted said:
Uh,. ya.. PHOTOS thread? maybe continue this somewhere else? :p

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
Zach C. said:
Ford 5.0?

Ford is right but the valve covers were different on the 5.0 for that year. Hint: This is a 1 ton truck. ;)

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
unlisted said:

D

Donslockkey

it's a holly 626. I had one on my old service truck before it burnt. Don Myhre

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
unlisted said:

MIKET2

May 24, 2010
Houston Tx.
kinnelonfire75 said:
that last image everyone, is what steroids do to you in your old age...lets learn from his mistakes, and move on...(as a coach used to say, not just about arnold)
Just wondering, is that actually Arnold today? If it is that is quite shocking. :shock:

cbratt

May 21, 2010
Idaho
Here is an example of the level of education of those in my patrol area . . . . .

ai1007.photobucket.com_albums_af191_cbratt_DSCF0599.jpg

I guess his wife doesnt get mail . . . .

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
cbratt said:
Here is an example of the level of education of those in my patrol area . . . . .

ai1007.photobucket.com_albums_af191_cbratt_DSCF0599.jpg

I guess his wife doesnt get mail . . . .

WOW i love red necks :lol:

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
unlisted said:

rabidjade

May 21, 2010
Iowa
unlisted said:

Self appointed moderators make a come back. Ok, I will stop to please the masses. :roll: :roll:

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
MIKET2 said:
Just wondering, is that actually Arnold today? If it is that is quite shocking. :shock:

I believe so...i have read (although I cannot find now) articles where he has admitted to drug use. I would assume that someone of his size did not get there naturally...and yeah that is him now...i think... :cool:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
unlisted said:
I still don't see it.. what is it?

Look really close at the striping on the fish :mrgreen: .

Here's another good "When you..."

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk10_strikeforce629_motivational_20posters_scary.jpg

If you do lose sleep, sorry :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: ....

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Ah fuck! now I see it!

And the second one, face to the left? Half hidden by the vertical beam?

(as you can clearly tell, I suck at theses normally. And those 3D photos? I never did see the damn boat!) :lol:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
unlisted said:
And the second one, face to the left? Half hidden by the vertical beam?

(as you can clearly tell, I suck at theses normally......)

Well, I hope you don't have to get up early tomorrow, Unlisted, 'cause lack of sleep knowing that monkey-face man lurks in the darkness may take a toll on ya :lol: :p :mrgreen:!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
HPD84 said:
i like the MVR update with the sharpie :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have an uncle up in Northern Ontario who did that very same thing- for almost 25 years. :shock:

He had to get a new sticker when they came out with a new design he could not copy. :lol:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
FireEMSPolice said:
Whats in the circle? I cant tell

Look at the whole picture, verrrrrrrrry cloooooooosly ;) . Then hide under the covers with a loaded 12 gauge when night comes :lol: .

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
ne33 said:
hey crownvic97....@#$% you! :lol:

Don't say I didn't warn you all ;) ! Remember, Ne33, monkey-face man is everywhere...... :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.