Official Response video thread is now a subsection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Post your response vids here.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Thanks john for making this okay this is me responding to a large grass next to a residence. "this is my first time posting something on youtube be nice im not good at this computer stuff"

People in South Texas dont really move out of the way for emegency vehicles since many vehicles on the road are mexican nationals you will notice that in this video.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Station 3 said:
Thanks john for making this okay this is me responding to a large grass next to a residence. "this is my first time posting something on youtube be nice im not good at this computer stuff"

Video is sideways... But my major complaint is that you didn't have your seat belt on!!!

What are those wierd sounds starting @ 2:47...?

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
TritonBoulder47 said:
Video is sideways... But my major complaint is that you didn't have your seat belt on!!!

What are those wierd sounds starting @ 2:47...?

He's driving through town - sounds like a radar detector to me, picking up signals from business alarms.

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
ISU_Cyclone said:
....and I want to see your setup, because nobody yields for you! Wow
I'm guessing this is it

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
ISU_Cyclone said:
....and I want to see your setup, because nobody yields for you! Wow

The beeping noise was my radar i did pass a cop. And the whole people not moving out of my way well like i said i live in deep South Texas around a ten minuite drive from the Mexican border so most of the drivers around here are Mexican Nationals so they dont really care about moving out of the way its not one of thire priorities. Yeah i know it sucks haha

Its not my lights i mean i do have an 8 Head Whelen 180 Watt strobe pack four hide aways in the front and four in the rear a fully populated inner edge home made lightbar with around 6 TIR-3 Whacker Tech leds red/blue and a head light flasher also whelen vertexs red to the sides my lightbar also has two TIR-3s facing to the side as well. You name it i have its just people dont care down here.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
ISU_Cyclone said:
I'll admit, you could use more 45 degree coverage for those T-intersections

Yup thats it im working on getting a front grill guard so i will add some LEDs to the side to that once i get it.

Nice response video ISU Cyclone

Last edited by a moderator:

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
I'd like to see some fire engine videos if any forum members have them.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
whatevah said:
I'm guessing this is it
Suffers from the common issue of "Split/multiple color light syndrome"

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
JohnMarcson said:
Suffers from the common issue of "Split/multiple color light syndrome"

Actually only two light heads are split which are the whacker 24 5mm light heads in red/white all others are individual light heads and im in Texas so thats why i got red white and blue on the POV.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
FireEMSPolice said:
Station 3, nice video except it being sideways and not wearing your seatbelt!

Haha yeah i told you i was new at this video posting stuff haha. And yeah i guess im use to not wearing my seat belt since i dont wear it on patrol because it gets stuck on my pistol at work. But i will slap it on next time i respond to a fire.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
ISU_Cyclone said:
I'll play along

Why were you leaving a "Massage Envy?":eek: :dielaugh: :haha:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
ISU_Cyclone said:
I'll admit, you could use more 45 degree coverage for those T-intersections

he does need some lighting but like he said there is alot of dee dee dee's down there. Oh yeah he is running a SS2000SS with two one hundred watt speakers.

See Medic you NEED MORE LIGHTS!!!! lol purdy...

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
ISU_Cyclone said:
There is a RadioShack next door.....I swear!!!! :)

sure, sure... you're 'friend' was visiting, right...??? :undecided: :D

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
MEVS06 said:
he does need some lighting but like he said there is alot of dee dee dee's down there. Oh yeah he is running a SS2000SS with two one hundred watt speakers.

See Medic you NEED MORE LIGHTS!!!! lol purdy...

Haha yeah so i friken put a mini Code 3 420 halogen lightbar on my roof that little butt bubble light is doing the job gets people out of the way lol

Lookn2cuff

Jan 1, 2011
Brazos Valley Texas
Station 3, I can tell your a cop too by the way u use the siren! I have the same SS2000 in my POV and do about the same. I may be in central Texas, but still have plenty of idiots here too. This AM taking the wife to work for her EMS tour, they got called out when we were a little over a mile away. I have plenty of lights to the front (I have pics under 2003 GMC Sierra on "Your Installs" and 1 below) and still had an iddiot that would not get out of the way. Got her to the station just as the bus was closing the overhead door. I hate drivers who don't move, even for Police vehicles! Those are some nice tickets when the judge tells them their fine!

GMC4.jpg

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Hahah yeah i dont think its my lights its just people being as$holes i dont know if you can tell but the people that would not move out of the way take a good look at the license plates one of them is from Tamaulipas Mexico so that pretty much explains why they dont give a crap haha.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Station 3 said:
Hahah yeah i dont think its my lights its just people being as$holes i dont know if you can tell but the people that would not move out of the way take a good look at the license plates one of them is from Tamaulipas Mexico so that pretty much explains why they dont give a crap haha.

No they dont move because your truck doesnt say in huge letters "CDG" Cartel Del Golfo for everyone who doesnt know what that means. So they have no reason to be scared or in a hurry since they dont have to fear for there life or that you are gonna kidnap them and torture them so thats the problem....

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
Lookn2cuff said:
Station 3, I can tell your a cop too by the way u use the siren! I have the same SS2000 in my POV and do about the same. I may be in central Texas, but still have plenty of idiots here too. This AM taking the wife to work for her EMS tour, they got called out when we were a little over a mile away. I have plenty of lights to the front (I have pics under 2003 GMC Sierra on "Your Installs" and 1 below) and still had an iddiot that would not get out of the way. Got her to the station just as the bus was closing the overhead door. I hate drivers who don't move, even for Police vehicles! Those are some nice tickets when the judge tells them their fine!

View attachment 3977

I love the Walmart bag!! :D Pantyhose always works for me. But I got a slim speaker so now it aint up front. Thank goodness too. It was always a practical joke for people to take the connectors off of the siren so I'd have to use my horn to the station!

tarheel3559

May 23, 2010
North Carolina
calebsheltonmed23 said:
I love the Walmart bag!! :D Pantyhose always works for me. But I got a slim speaker so now it aint up front. Thank goodness too. It was always a practical joke for people to take the connectors off of the siren so I'd have to use my horn to the station!

Just a guess but I'm betting that bag is covering his plate and not his siren speaker.

911psl

Jan 23, 2011
CT/USA
This is just a response video in one of our ET's. We had an odor investigation call during a medical call, which explains what's going on with the radio. It was about a half mile from our station, so it's fairly quick, but you can hear some of the Q. I had to put it down a few times to get my gloves on.. :D

2011-01-10_19-08-18_508.mp4 video by 911psl - Photobucket

Enjoy!

Decklights

May 24, 2010
Clearfield, PA
Not sure if this is the place to post this but this is my first attempt on a response video, was for an LZ for a pt with a gun shot wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.