Official "Whacker" or "Screwed Up Install" Thread

Is this the worst spotlight install you have ever seen?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 78.7%

• Total voters

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yea i know.. whats worse is that once i couldnt post it i couldnt delete the thread so thats what you get...

• Haha
Reactions: MtnMan

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Why wouldn't it be.. people still whacking...

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Well Jeremy DeWitte is still alive, so...

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Well Jeremy DeWitte is still alive, so...

I just saw yet another DeWitte video. Only in Florida.

His connections with sergeants keep him going. At least a few must have jumped with him in Fallujah. Just hope that you never get a collect call from a jail from "MEEE!".

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no they havent taken his company trials havent started yet so no other people are in jail.

realworldpolice on youtube for all the updates

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
since youre closer you may know more. i just know whats been released lol

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Heard it from a friend who,
Heard it from a friend who,
Heard from another Dewitte is totally screwed

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa
Pennsylvania has their own version of metro state they are called Alpha centaurian and they dress up in military uniforms with ribbons and medals these guys stroke it real hard

Attachments

• 20200908_124726.jpg
    20200908_124726.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 75

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
If I understand correctly he's in jail and the government took his company and a few others went to jail.

He's double deep fried. Thing is, he's dumb and narcissistic enough that he'll eventually slip up and say that he was a cop when he's locked up. He'll probably tack on some other BS, the likes of which will only make things MUCH worse with other inmates. Him being a sex offender ain't gonna help. Dude better check into Protective Custody. .Nah he's too damn dumb to do that. CO's better do it for him. Solitary PC. Dewitte can tell himself all of his delusions. It's his best audience. He can get conjugal visits from that wannabe badge bunny with the giant vape too.

Pennsylvania has their own version of metro state they are called Alpha centaurian and they dress up in military uniforms with ribbons and medals these guys stroke it real hard

OK so their name is a Star Trek reference. Classy. Betcha none of them served and they're wearing three National Defense Service Medal ribbons, Navy Achievement Medals w/ 4 stars, five Army Good Conduct Medals WITH Navy medals and they all have at LEAST one decoration with a V device. Add in a CIB badge with three stars for the same campaign, Expert weapons qualifications and a bunch of those BS memorial medals w/ ribbons that you can buy online. Uniforms have to be all wrong and have ribbons/medals from at least 2 branches and 10 service stripes as a Sgt to SSgt or SFC. Service stripes with random stars over them too. Oh and as many streamers as they can wear on both sides.

Double Stolen Valor Deluxe: Stolen Valor plus borderline police impersonation. Betcha they want Valors on their vehicles to reflect their military "service" as Super Secret SEAL Recon Sniper Parachute Marine Raider Sapper Recon Secret Ranger Operators in a unit that they can't tell you about and their MOC was "secret operations".

Reactions: CAPTAIN 58

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa
Are these uniforms police or military or military police style uniforms??? .... and a patrol car??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-06-10-58-35.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-06-10-58-35.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 63

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa
side view of the "patrol car"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-06-10-58-22.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-06-10-58-22.png
    669.7 KB · Views: 67

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Oh and as Double Stolen Valor Deluxe: Stolen Valor plus borderline police impersonation. Betcha they want Valors on their vehicles to reflect their military "service" as Super Secret SEAL Recon Sniper Parachute Marine Raider Sapper Recon Secret Ranger Operators in a unit that they can't tell you about and their MOC was "secret operations".

You forgot Secret Squirrel.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Are these uniforms police or military or military police style uniforms??? .... and a patrol car??
They look like the garbage I used to wear for Burns Intl Security back in the 80's and 90's except the badge setup is nypd style awards or whatever going upward, the tie is stupid I rid my employees and fellow workers of them when I was a capt. no one wears a whistle anymore that I know of.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
You forgot Secret Squirrel.

They're even more secret than a Secret Squirrel. You need your Secret Squirrel qualification course just to be eligible for their trade's pre-qualifiation screening course. Those who pass the entire process are awarded the coveted Yellow and Black Danger Stripe Beret. It's to show how dangerously secret they are.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
IM-ON-PATROL-a4d1sq.jpg

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
i know this is a fairly old comment but it looks like the mounting bracket thats able to swing down for clearence in low parking garages ive used them before pretty neat mounts

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
This off duty officer mounted R/B lights that appear to be designed for off road vehicles for working at a construction site. They look like these

I have even seen off duty officers suction cup mount amazon looking light sticks outside their windows, not very professional looking. probably better to see since they don't have to show through tint.

Attachments

• 20201106_102900[1].jpg
    20201106_102900[1].jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20201106_113619[1].jpg
    20201106_113619[1].jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 77

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, that looks like garbage. If that's all the effort he put into putting those lights on, why even bother to begin with?

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Those look like those lighted sticks you see on side by sides and dune buggies out in the dunes lol looks bad like some kid pimping out their car haha

Reactions: JPC

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
OK so their name is a Star Trek reference. Classy. Betcha none of them served and they're wearing three National Defense Service Medal ribbons, Navy Achievement Medals w/ 4 stars, five Army Good Conduct Medals WITH Navy medals and they all have at LEAST one decoration with a V device. Add in a CIB badge with three stars for the same campaign, Expert weapons qualifications and a bunch of those BS memorial medals w/ ribbons that you can buy online. Uniforms have to be all wrong and have ribbons/medals from at least 2 branches and 10 service stripes as a Sgt to SSgt or SFC. Service stripes with random stars over them too. Oh and as many streamers as they can wear on both sides.

Question about this, since I've seen plenty cops wearing what appear to be service ribbons.

Do the ribbons mean anything at all out of the context of the correct uniform or VFW event? Or are police allowed to wear ribbons and other devices from their military careers on their department uniforms? I've always just figured those are department-issued for years of service milestones or notable achievements that members of the public wouldn't have the first clue about. I can't say I've ever read much into any of the flair LEOs have on their uniforms, but it doesn't surprise me that security with little actual authority would wear extra crap to provide the illusion of authority so other members of the public would be less likely to question them.

I'd consider there to be a difference between actual stolen valor and silly attempts to bamboozle additional respect or authority out of the general public.

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
Question about this, since I've seen plenty cops wearing what appear to be service ribbons.

Do the ribbons mean anything at all out of the context of the correct uniform or VFW event? Or are police allowed to wear ribbons and other devices from their military careers on their department uniforms? I've always just figured those are department-issued for years of service milestones or notable achievements that members of the public wouldn't have the first clue about. I can't say I've ever read much into any of the flair LEOs have on their uniforms, but it doesn't surprise me that security with little actual authority would wear extra crap to provide the illusion of authority so other members of the public would be less likely to question them.

I'd consider there to be a difference between actual stolen valor and silly attempts to bamboozle additional respect or authority out of the general public.

In my PD at least, service ribbons have a meaning. Usually for Dive team, SWAT officer, life saving award, Crisis Intervention team.....you get the memo. Even though an officer may qualify for numerous ones, only two are permitted to be worn at a time, and the go above the name plate.

Most don't even bother wearing them.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Here, you'll see some police services (not sure about all) permit officers to wear their Police Exemplary Service Medal (20+ yrs service) ribbon as well as any other earned w/ their uniforms. I've mostly only seen the police ESM, but also a Medal of Bravery. Overseas veterans can wear the ribbons for the medals and campaign stars awarded too.

That might only be on their duty shirts and not on their vests. Not sure.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Speed turtle?

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Why in the actual Mickey Mouse *bleep* is he running 2 sirens? Also, if I hear him call every light head a "grille light" one more time, I may have to hire a local to go punch him right in the mouth.

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Why in the actual Mickey Mouse *bleep* is he running 2 sirens? Also, if I hear him call every light head a "grille light" one more time, I may have to hire a local to go punch him right in the mouth.
Because amazon calls them.grill lights lol

Reactions: fp13-2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.