Official "Whacker" or "Screwed Up Install" Thread

Is this the worst spotlight install you have ever seen?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 78.7%

• Total voters

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
Sure has a lot of useless stuff for looks and uhhhh street thunder...

WOW! This guy calls himself a Volunteer Firefighter? I love that he needs a lint roller, hair brush and taser for any "medical" needs. Also the outdated ERG book is great. Does his business cards say "Volunteer Firefighter" and "Clown" for children's birthday parties?

OMG, he wired up his "top of the line Amazon" lights and ran the wires on top of the carpet.......

Reactions: Doyle257

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
WOW! This guy calls himself a Volunteer Firefighter? I love that he needs a lint roller, hair brush and taser for any "medical" needs. Also the outdated ERG book is great. Does his business cards say "Volunteer Firefighter" and "Clown" for children's birthday parties?

OMG, he wired up his "top of the line Amazon" lights and ran the wires on top of the carpet.......
Newest erg comes out later this year but there's apps for that..I have a 16 as well.but have the wiser app

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Reminds me a little of this guy, just maybe not to this extreme...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Even more whacker upgrades... Love the blocked out off road bar, and half installed console

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave F

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
WOW!!!!!! How sloppy can he get?

He bolted his speaker to his A/C condenser. I guess he doesn't need A/C because that's going to wear a hole in the condenser and all of the freon is going to go bye-bye. Not to mention that all of his lights are barely attached and hanging by a thread.

Nice wiring job. It won't take much before it shorts and catches fire. Blue wire loom so you can see it through the grille and it's ran over the radiator.

Why does he have the Signal Master activated when he doesn't have a Signal Master or ArrowStick on his truck?

Reactions: Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
female security officer on a FB page im on.. cab lights...

153165378_899162097518044_7287784206268407012_n.jpg

154125597_899178997516354_9202594075321352598_o.jpg

154477314_899168337517420_4851249329673752388_o.jpg

154010299_899352317499022_7841427835431741082_o.jpg

"got a truck bull bar, mustang spoiler, jeep wheels, and f250/350 cab lights"

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The young jedi is learning...

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
The young jedi is learning...

Indeed, that is a lot better but he has a llooooonnnngggggg way to go. He needs some friends like us to teach him the right way to install and purchase quality equipment. I think we all could show him how to make his truck stand out and sound good safely.

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
I uggghhhhhh hmmm

Oh My GOD! I went to high school with this clownshoe. He has NEVER been a firefighter and his "Security" was driving around a farm where we as teens use to have bone fires by a lake. If I'm not mistaken he got cited for trespassing and driving around the property with his lights on years after high school and the owner of the farm said he never contracted security.
You should totally check out his other videos cos they get even worse

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I'll just put this here...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
More money than sense...

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Alpha 1 you're needed now...

And on scene..

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I guess he didn't want to use the mini bar cause it would set off the petrol cans...

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Pull over zombies!!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Well ok I guess sunday us battery charging day...

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
These "Zombie" vehicles just look like a good way for them to get busted for illegal use of emergency equipment. How many have busted through a red light trying to be something they are not?

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I uggghhhhhh hmmm

Multiple "reasons" for lights? ✔
K9 stickers? ✔
Starting own security company? ✔
Thin blue line sticker? ✔
GhettoFabolous mounting to factory console? ✔
Using a law enforcement type vehicle? ❌

But still, 4 out of 5 I think is good enough to earn the whacker title.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Looks like zombie response is on the way to being the new REACT, except even more useless. (If that were even possible)

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Hmm haven't done a search for that group in awhile.. project for the day...

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
Oh man we've found our way into the zombie response vehicle area now... but ya know..... i cant be all that mad about that mini cooper.

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Oh man we've found our way into the zombie response vehicle area now... but ya know..... i cant be all that mad about that mini cooper.
The mini Cooper actually don't look all that bad lol

Ok out of my own curiosity as im not sure what a Wacker or what makes someone a Wacker or what are the things that make a Wacker sorry if I seem like a noobe or a moron lol just trying to understand lol

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
The mini Cooper actually don't look all that bad lol

Ok out of my own curiosity as im not sure what a Wacker or what makes someone a Wacker or what are the things that make a Wacker sorry if I seem like a noobe or a moron lol just trying to understand lol
In general someone who has more lights than the firetruck, someone who's light setup costs more then the car it's on, or esp someone who has no need for lights but will find the loophole in the law that allows them to have them. For me this also goes into the people who buy used cvpis and NGPIs and deck em out in lights just too look like a cop

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Ahh ok I got ya :) understandable too therss many out there who buy lights just to have them others who go extreme overkill and other people who buy law enforcement vehicles that are made to look like a cop (here in canada we had a whacker that went to the extreme to make clone of an RCMP ford taurus rite to a tee and went on a shooting rampage) so ya whackers especially cop look alikes really strike a nerve with me

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
In general someone who has more lights than the firetruck, someone who's light setup costs more then the car it's on, or esp someone who has no need for lights but will find the loophole in the law that allows them to have them. For me this also goes into the people who buy used cvpis and NGPIs and deck em out in lights just too look like a cop
See also: Jeremy DeWitte.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Oh he's about to be. Gonna get 70 years with Bubba and Drainpipe.

Reactions: JPC and FusionWolf

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner...

Must have found out you put it here to get made fun of.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.