Ohio Lightbar question code 3 2100

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
Looking for any info on who was using Code 3 2100 seires bars in Ohio state? Picked up some at auction and were red/blue. One was brand new bought around 2007. Anyone whom has history on these and for what agency. I dont think OSP was testing new bars back in 07. Maybe DCNR?

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
medic550 said:
Looking for any info on who was using Code 3 2100 seires bars in Ohio state? Picked up some at auction and were red/blue. One was brand new bought around 2007. Anyone whom has history on these and for what agency. I dont think OSP was testing new bars back in 07. Maybe DCNR?

Frank

Toledo was...

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
Ok let me rephrase. this would have been ohio state agency as these were at the ohio surplus auction. There was 2 piles of canoes there also but i left before those came up.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
medic550 said:
Ok let me rephrase. this would have been ohio state agency as these were at the ohio surplus auction. There was 2 piles of canoes there also but i left before those came up.

What are the specs / setup?

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
these were red/blue 2100 with optix33 heads front and rear with optix 6 heads in the corners. Since i got 2 it should be easy to redo to make them a solid color.

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
You could probably run the serial # past Code 3. I actually got bored and tracked down an MX7K like that once, even told me the year it was built.

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
Youve got my curiosity up, most DNR units are still using Strobes, although the newer units are switching to LED. The new Game warden vehicles are done up with LED bars and Ghost type graphics, and reflective Unit numbers on the roof. Ill try and catch a photo if I see one.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
How many bars were there total? They might have been test bars that OSP or someone else tried out...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.