Old Federal electronic siren web site gone

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
Well, I just found out that my internet service provider is no longer offering web hosting with my internet account, so all my hobby web sites have vanished. So that means my Old Federal Electronic Sirens web page is gone. The page had a lot of visitors and I got quite a few e-mail messages from people who found the site very informative. I thought I'd mention this because I know that some of you on the elightbars forum have visited the web page.

I'd like to get the web page back up on the Internet, but I'm not sure which way to turn as far as hosting options are concerned. It's just a personal/hobby web site, so I'm not crazy about paying a monthly fee just to keep it up.

But for the moment all is not lost. I do have a video on YouTube featuring my favourite versions of the PA15A and PA20A sirens, and I'm thinking about doing another video that will include earlier and later sirens.

If you want to watch my video, click on the link below:

I know it's a bit goofy, but that's just my nature.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
I liked your video and your furr hat! You made me smile, giggle and stay interested. Very informative thanks for posting it!

Oh yeah, we share the same taste in music! ;)

BackYardSales

Dec 5, 2011
US - KY
Do you have any kind of backup of what was on the page(s)? Do you know how much space you would need?

I have some spare web space and could set up an FTP user ID if you know how to use that.

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
Wailer . I hope that you can get something worked out and get your page back up and running .I know you had put a lot of thought and research into your site

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'm pretty sure we could help you out. PM what you need exactly.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.