Old member in Ohio

MeefZah

Oct 6, 2011
New Philadelphia, OH
I was on ELB under my real name for quite a while, until several years ago the forum went belly up.

I rediscovered the site not too long ago while looking for some used equipment. I'm glad to see the site is back up and running.

A little about me: I'm a full time city police officer, part time EMT-I for a private EMS service that handles about 1/4 of the county's 9-1-1 calls, and a volunteer EMT-I for a nearby township FD. My hobbies include motorcycling, camping, hiking, pistol shooting, and photography. I also collect LE shoulder patches, if anyone is interested in trading.

-Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Findlay.

MeefZah said:
I was on ELB (under my real name) for quite a while until several years ago the forum went belly up.

I rediscovered the site not too long ago while looking for some used equipment. I'm glad to see the site is back. I'm now using the nom de plume MeefZah, it's the same name I use on all my internet forums.

A little about me: I'm a full time city police officer, and a volunteer EMT-Intermediate for a nearby village / township joint FD. My hobbies include motorcycling, camping, hiking, pistol shooting, photography... and light and siren nerdery. I also collect LE shoulder patches, if anyone is interested in trading.

See ya around the internets. :cool:

Welcome from upstate New York. :D

theolog said:
Welcome, my glocktalk brethren.

LOL, yeah, I noticed there are a few of us on here, your name is different between the two though...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468