omega 9000 diagram needed

rescue

May 22, 2010
Rayne , LA
im looking for a wiring diagram for a 9000 control head with the amp . i looked on here and the web but cant seem to find one for that model . any help would be greatly appreciated .

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Contact Unitrol; I was having the same issue with a siren I sold to a member here on the board. He called them and they faxed it to him.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
It's not on FedSig's website, either; we tried that when I got the setup. The ironic part is that the thumbnail for the Omega 90 amp has the 9000 controller in it but there are only diagrams for 3000 and 5000 controllers.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I believe I have this on my home computer. If I recall correctly, the PDF is nothing more than a scan of the original paper diagram. I will have to check when I get home.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Click on Full Editor. Below the submit button is a place where you can Browse for the file (on your local computer) to attach. Once you have found the file, click Add the file. Once it uploads, you can just submit your post.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
Ok I see where you can do that! HA! I'm never afraid to admit you can learn something new everyday. The only problem is the file size is a little over 5 MB and the limit is 2 MB. I can't upload it to elightbars for hosting.

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Cajun, the link's requiring an account name & password. Want to see if you can send it to me so I can try to work with it and get it on here?

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
EVModules said:
Cajun, the link's requiring an account name & password. Want to see if you can send it to me so I can try to work with it and get it on here?

DOH! Well that sux! I'll email it to you Sean.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.