Open House & Emergency Reunion at LACoFD Station "51"

May 25, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
For any members who recall Emergency, I'm sure a few of you do, there will be an open house at station 127 in Carson, the real station that was portrayed as 51's. But this isn't a typical open house. Both of the 51 rigs, a Crown Firecoach and a Ward La France, along with Squad 51 will be there. This is the first time in many years to see these units reunited. Also present will be Randolph Mantooth and Mike Stoker. Stoker you recall, was an actual LACo fire engineer, hired to drive the rig. This will be a major reunion and event. If yo will be in LA on 9-10 July, you cannot miss it for Disneyland. Send the wife and kids there, and join us at 127's. Also, on the 10th, the LA County Fire Museum, housing 60 vintage pieces of apparatus, along with a lot of other fire stuff, will be open to visit. There will be a BBQ, and I'm told, a lot of other neat stuff. If interested, see:

County Of Los Angeles Fire Museum

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Oh man, what i wouldn't give to go to this! I know more than a few of us can s that this show is one of the main reasons we got into the fire/EMS service. Day late or a dollar short. Story of my freaking life! lol

backdraft51

Sep 29, 2010
Tennessee
man I would kill to go to this. I remember growing up and watching this on tv. I just bought the final rescues of emergency dvd. Kinda cried a little inside to see the squad crushed by an plane engine. But they will still have a squad there so its all cool.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.