Opinions needed on my 2010 9m Concept bar.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Here is my concept 9m edge bar. It is 48" I AM LOOKING FOR A 55" FRAME!!!

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/fdny5555/2010Whelen9mEdgeconcept-1.jpg

I am removing the corner strobe heads so if someone is looking to trade for 4 linear 400's that would be nice..

I am extending the 400 series lightheads into the endcaps about 1/2" on each side to accomodate my 9th head to the front. A 55" frame I can run 10 heads to the front.

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
In place of the two 400 strobes in the center or maybe all 4, you could double stack Tomar Rect13's and set them both to flash at the same time. This would give you a larger/brighter warning foot print head on while the other led linears will provide off axis coverage...just an idea

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Still pricing, I have the 9m4s power supply, just need 4-400 series linear strobe heads.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.