Opinions on Code 3 ledx's?

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I was thinking about getting some of the code 3 ledx light heads for side warning, how well do these punch through tint?

dsanchez

May 21, 2010
Festus, MO
I have both, LEDX and MicroMan LED's behind tint. The MicroMan LED's blow away the LEDX. In my opinion, LEDX heads are great outside warning lights but really are not as effective behind tint. MicroMan's LED's are very affordable and I think you will be impressed with them behind tint. http://www.micromanindustries.com (use ELB as coupon code for discount)

cory y

May 21, 2010
LedX are waaaay to expensive, unsyncable on their own, no off axis. You can find better leds.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.