For Sale Original Arrowstik by Code 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Emergency Lights submitted a new resource:

Original Arrowstik by Code 3 - Original Arrowstik

So not sure the value to a collector for an nice condition original Arrowstick by Code3.

So started the price at 150 and will go from there. Open to offers.

May also have the control box but not sure at this time. IF I do, it will be included with the sale of the Stik.

Let me know if this is not the original as I am rethinking this with the arrow ends......o_O...

Read more about this resource...

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
That appears to be the first generation ArrowStik. The arrowtip ends are genuine. This is probably a positive-switched unit, requiring a controller like those pictured at the top or bottom of this stack:
54652_ddafb0a50dc3a0974dab77f98b0c0c95.jpg

Photo credit: Clarence H.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Thanks for the info Clarence. ;)

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Little Bump for a something that I can remember when it was new and innovative!

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
bump

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Want it gone. Make reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.