Wanted: Vintage Original Edge flasher boards

I am looking for 2 Whelen flasher boards that went in the 1st or 2nd generation of the 9000 edge bar. I need one standard flash rate and one fast flash rate. Please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have some reasonably old Edge parts, but I'm not sure exactly what you're after. Do you have a part number or a photo showing what you need?

Thanks! A board with two of those 3-pin AMP connectors is exactly what I had in mind. I'll look around.

I've looked everywhere and found none. I don't have what you're after, but I hope someone else does!

Reactions: jdh
There used to be a Guy on Fleabay that did nothing but Edge Strobe/Halogen Franken Mods from Texas, (did good work through). His handle was Ranger Services or ???? I'd bet he'd have the flasher board.

There used to be a Guy on Fleabay that did nothing but Edge Strobe/Halogen Franken Mods from Texas, (did good work through). His handle was Ranger Services or ???? I'd bet he'd have the flasher board.
Yes, I have had transactions with him. Michael D Baker is his name. He will be the next person I contact.

Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jebenstock