Orion Director w/ TDWL36 Problems

drewprusso

May 23, 2010
Bucks County, PA
I had my Orion director and my TDWL36 hooked up and working fine (with the exception of the center out function which seems to be a problem with a few others on the board), when I went to use it yesterday and the buttons light up beep and seem to work but the bar does nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

drewprusso

May 23, 2010
Bucks County, PA
My bar appears to be dead. I have checked the hot and ground and nothing. Does anyone know if any other bar will work with an orion controller. I really like the controller but as the 911ep person said this bar is not repairable. What a horrible design. So I would like to get another bar. Any thoughts or suggestions please let me know.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.