Orlando Fire responding

Bonanno

May 21, 2010
Neptune, NJ
Very nice! We have similar horns on our rescue truck, people MOVE for them. These new Ram Chassis are popping up all over, I just an armored car one the other day.

NC lawdog

Sep 12, 2010
North Carolina
I think that those airhorns are a Florida thing. My brother works in Pasco County and their EMS rigs have the same type of airhorns.

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
arsenal10 said:
EMT riding shotgun in the first video taking his time...

He was closing the door. First rule of EMS, unless it's a kid, do not run...

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Many of you may disagree with me, but I am not a fan of the new train horn fad that's going on with emergency vehicles. What's wrong with a nice pair of Grovers? Train horns just sound wimpy, and they're not even real train horns, because a set of true Nathans or similar wouldn't actually fit on most apparatus...

Don't get me wrong, I love train horns, but when they're on trains...

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I love how the lower M9s to the rear in the first video are on different flash patterns.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
While they sound kind of like train horns, I'm sure those are Buell horns. They aren't meant to simulate a train, they're just meant to be loud and say GTFO of my way. We have them on our flycar and I wish every rig had them- much more effective than an electronic air horn.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.