Outlet PSE Partners with ELB for "Light My Ride"© Give-a-way

Have you submitted your contest application?

• Yes. I've already submitted mine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not yet, but I'm working on it.

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, I'm just interested in the OutletPSE Conspiracy Theories.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
cajunblitz said:
I was never contacted about being selected as a preferred installer for this company's products, so I know it must be a sham...

I think what nix's you is they want "PROFESSIONAL" installers....you know....like JaggedEmpire

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Phoenix_Rising said:
I think what nix's you is they want "PROFESSIONAL" installers....you know....like JaggedEmpire

OHHHHH! I now understand how FEVER made the list.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
foxtrot5 said:
OHHHHH! I now understand how FEVER made the list.

oh you dick!

Way to remind me of the fact that I can't do installs due to my OJI.....

F'er I'm paying three guys for installs today that I can't even so much as help on because of it :(

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Firefightertom32 said:
Where do we send our pictures and videos?

If you have them hosted on Photobucket or something similar, you can paste those and YouTube links into a PM to OutletPSE here on eLightbars. If you need to send them directly, you should send them to staff@outletpse.com and be sure to tell them what your eLightbars username is. You should also be sure to have used the contest application here on eLightbars first.

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
Jman423 said:
If you have them hosted on Photobucket or something similar, you can paste those and YouTube links into a PM to OutletPSE here on eLightbars. If you need to send them directly, you should send them to staff@outletpse.com and be sure to tell them what your eLightbars username is. You should also be sure to have used the contest application here on eLightbars first.

Jman423 is exactly correct.

Also, we will be closing off applications for contestant winners on Friday June 21, 2013. Thank you everyone for the applications.

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
The contest will be closed to new submissions at 12:00 P.M. EST. If you havn't already, get your submissions in. Once the contest is closed we will go through the entries and post the top ten finalist.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
registration now closed!!!

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
The application for this contest has been closed.

There were 30 members that used the applications, and I'm told a few more that applied directly with OutletPSE via PM.

No new applications will be accepted, they will now begin the process of selecting winners.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I won........... hell yes

lol... No I did not win, I didnt even put in an app for it. But I had a Baconator for lunch today so thats good news :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Oh a serious note I want to put it out there again, if the winner is in my area I will be more than happy to lend my services to get this installed.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Damn, I missed it?!?!?!?

Feb 4, 2012
Casper, Wyoming
I didn't enter, I figured a first responder type should be the winner. I don't know how the winner will be chosen (it wasn't very clear in the first post), but thanks to Outlet PSE for the give away. Great way to stir up even more interest!

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
Here are our Top 12 in no particular order.

Contestant A

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.:any time is fine i love lights

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.:Any friend of Wandi is a friend of mine.

What is your profession?:Deputy constable, and i hold a medic license and also a volunteer fire fighter

What type of vehicle do you have?:2005 ford F-150 STX

How do you use that vehicle in your profession?:used to go to work and also special operations

How often do you use your emergency/warning equipment?:daily

What is your vehicle currently outfitted with?:mostly SVP lights and smart siren

What brands do you prefer?:SVP,Federal signal,shome,code3, NOT INTO WHELEN i think they are the town whore and everyone has had a ride in it so NO THANKS ON WHELEN not into them.

What are your installation capabilities?:im pretty decent at installing lights EXCEPT SPEED TECH LIGHTS i set a strobe pack on fire once

What colors do you utilize?:RED,BLUE,WHITE,AMBER,GREEN,PURPLE "IM IN TEXAS BRO"

Are you willing to share your views on the products with an international audience?:Yes

What are your thoughts on the hype surrounding OutletPSE so far on eLightbars.org?:Wandi is my brotha from another motha on theELB CHAT i speak with him daily any friend of wandi is my friend.

Contestant B

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.:My girlfriend and I are both very involved in public service. I am an active LEO, Officer with a non-paid VFD, and a Soldier with the Texas State Guard. She is a licensed Peace Officer and member of the VFD. We devote or lives to the service of others, usually at great expense. The upfit of this vehicle would allow for its use in secondary employment as aLEO, response for the VFD, and deployments with the state.

What is your profession?:I currently serve in several roles. I am a Deputy Constable, a LT/EMT-B with a VFD, and a First Sergeant with the Texas State Guard.

What type of vehicle do you have?:2013 Chevy Silverado

How do you use that vehicle in your profession?:To/From work and will be for responding with the VFD, Disaster Response for the state, and LE secondary employment.

How often do you use your emergency/warning equipment?:The vehicle would be used for response, We currently reside approximately 30 minutes away from the VFD which means a response direct to the scene.

What is your vehicle currently outfitted with?:This vehicle is not outfitted yet.

What brands do you prefer?:I have used most of the major brands, Whelen, Soundoff, STAR/SVP, Tomar, Code 3, and now Feniex. Cant pick just one as they all offer something.

What are your installation capabilities?:I have done upfits on my personal vehicle, VFD vehicles, and repairs to my agency vehicles. Im not on a Cajinblitz level but can usually manage.

What colors do you utilize?:Red, Amber, Blue, and White

Are you willing to share your views on the products with an international audience?:Yes

What are your thoughts on the hype surrounding OutletPSE so far on eLightbars.org?:From a marketing standpoint it is great....people talk which gets the name out there. Im interested to see what you have to offer, is the build up worth it. I think you are off to a great start.

Contestant C

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.:Anytime, i'm always wishing I was sleeping anyway.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.:Aside from dealing with toothless hicks toting banjos all day, I also deal with some of the nicest, caring people you will ever meet... Of course, there is the occasional jackass..

I started my venture in the fire service in 2006, with a small "rural" dept called Turtle Creek. A very humble dept, of only 20 members at the time (we're over 50 now!). I was taken under the wing of a man named Paul Baker. He taught me most everything I know today. He lost his life in 2007 while working a single vehicle MVC on a bridge. Of which, he fell off of. The day I look forward to the most, is the day I get to be too old to do this, and i'm able to pass my knowledge down to the younger generations. He is my motivation to be the best I can absolutely be.

Along with being a volunteer firefighter, i've been a volunteer Funeral director and embalmer for going on 4 years now. Seeing life from beginning to end (sometimes all in one day), is very humbling.

It's all done as a service to my community. We may all have different ideas, opinions, skin colors... but at the end of the day, we're all the same.

What is your profession?:Animal control, firefighter, first responder. You name it, i've done it.. except for hookers... they're nasty... unless you get one that you can't smell from a mile away.. they're pretty clean from what Mr. Marcson tells me, anyway..

What type of vehicle do you have?:08 charger. 355hp of move the heck out of the way! (just wish the lights matched the ponies :'( )

How do you use that vehicle in your profession?:you name it, it's used that way.

How often do you use your emergency/warning equipment?:EVERY. FRIGGIN. DAY. OMG. Response, usually.

What is your vehicle currently outfitted with?:currently only have a Dualviper S2 on the dash ( when it decides to work)

What brands do you prefer?:I don't drink the whelen koolaid...or any kind of koolaid, i think i'm diabetic.. i just use what's quality, and affordable!

What are your installation capabilities?:I do all my own installs. by no means am I "Fast" about it, but i am very particular of my wiring and placement of equipment. No jagged empire or Joe parve installs here. My car is my baby!

What colors do you utilize?:red/white and Red/Amber. No pink issues here, the only pink i like is on a pretty lady.

What are your thoughts on the hype surrounding OutletPSE so far on eLightbars.org?:I just lurked so that I didnt get accused of owning it and rigging this contest!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
well I see I didn't make the cut....

congrats to those that did

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
My pics are in order:

c

e

f

a

g

OR..... WANDI!

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
Contestant B...because he acknowledges the great cajunblitz in his submission.......heh heh heh....

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
cajunblitz said:
Contestant B...because he acknowledges the great cajunblitz in his submission.......heh heh heh....

We have been well informed about your work. Several of our business partners have referenced you in their desire to have your skill set.

Thank you for posting.

Still such a hard call to make on these entries. Everyone's input is greatly appreciated. Remember this is an eLightbars.org driven contest. We want your participation.

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
OutletPSE said:
We have been well informed about your work. Several of our business partners have referenced you in their desire to have your skill set.

Thank you for posting.

Still such a hard call to make on these entries. Everyone's input is greatly appreciated. Remember this is an eLightbars.org driven contest. We want your participation.

My votes for Top 5 Entries :

1) Contestant C (my Fav)

2) Contestant E

3) Contestant A

4) Contestant B

5) Contestant F

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
bluestinger90 said:
Did anyone win this? All these conspiracy theories, and then nothing. :sleepy:

Yes, the primary winner chose not to take as much to outfit his car so we actually selected four winners. Not all of the winners sent us back video though.

The winner's were announced here http://elightbars.org/forums/f106/outlet-pse-give-way-winners-52273/

We were really looking forward to videos, but only got one.

I don't think we will do another one of this magnitude as we didn't exactly get videos like we had hoped. But we will be doing another small give-a-way at our one year birthday.

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
bluestinger90 said:
Did anyone win this? All these conspiracy theories, and then nothing. :sleepy:
Yes, I was one of the winners.

OutletPSE said:
Yes, the primary winner chose not to take as much to outfit his car so we actually selected four winners. Not all of the winners sent us back video though.

The winner's were announced here http://elightbars.org/forums/f106/outlet-pse-give-way-winners-52273/

We were really looking forward to videos, but only got one.

I don't think we will do another one of this magnitude as we didn't exactly get videos like we had hoped. But we will be doing another small give-a-way at our one year birthday.

I believe I sent mine, not quite sure though. Either way, here is the thread to my install done with OPSE equipment won from the contest. It has definitely increased my response times from what I used to have and it was a blessing to be one of the winners!

I can't thank you enough for hosting the contest and especially being one of the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.