May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
PA Fire Expo

May 20, 21, 22 2011

PENNSYLVANIA FARM SHOW COMPLEX in HARRISBURG

ADMISSION

Adult $7.00

Children 9 and under FREE

ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE THRU MAY 1, 2011 BY SENDING CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FIRE EXPO, AND SELF ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE TO:

FIRE EXPO 2011

940 Village Road,

Lancaster, PA 17602

Call or email for credit card orders

717-464-3291

FAX 717-464-3291

expo@lcfa.com

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Awesome!!! I'm hoping on going this year... If I have some extra cash... I hate going and not being able to get anything... LoL

towmedic

May 31, 2010
Montague, Prince Edward
There are 50 something of us (firefighters from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island) heading down by charter bus for the Expo, a tour around Lancaster County, and a day in NYC touring some of the firehouses, the FDNY Museum, and of course, Ground Zero. I did this tour last year and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to going again....3 more sleeps before we head out!

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I'll be there on Sunday to take in the sights and I'll also be working the STAT MedEvac booth... Come by and say Hi!

Seth

Dan, I'll be by your booth at somepoint on Sunday.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Planning to be there saturday.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue is there all weekend. Don't know the booth number (will find out tomorrow when I get there), but I'm guessing it's in the same spot, the corridor between the two halls.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
SlickTop Solutions said:
So far Rofocowboy, towmedic, JCUMMINS, NCFD43, and several others that have stopped by the booth.

Six more hours of fun on Sunday, stop by and say hello.
ncfd4303,and myself stopped by on sat

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
SlickTop Solutions said:
So far Rofocowboy, towmedic, JCUMMINS, NCFD43, and several others that have stopped by the booth.

Six more hours of fun on Sunday, stop by and say hello.

Walked by the booth saturday but ya looked pretty busy. Also browsed the ***************** booth.

I noticed it looked alittle more empty than some other years. My thoughts were confirmed by some of the vendors. No offense to any one vendor, but I think there are less of the good deals that we used to see. I'm sure this is mainly due to the intense internet competition. Still interesting to see what all is out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.