PA300 Wiring Issue

ammojeep

Jun 14, 2010
Villa Ridge, MO
I have an older PA300 with a silver faceplate, but i cannot seem to find the right wiring diagram for. It does have a the newer style 12 pin Molex plug, but only 9 are used. Every diagram i have seen is showing a BLUE "Speaker Common' wire. Mine does not. What mine does have, is a YELLOW wire running to the bottom side of the power supply nest to where the ground goes in.

Here is a layout of the pin setting:

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

10 11 12

^^^^^^^

1: 22g White

2: blank

3: 22g Brown

4: 22g White/Yellow

5: blank

6: 18g Brown

7: 18g Black

8: 18g Green

9: 18g Red

10: 18g Black

11 & 12: blank

I know what the Red, Blk, and green are. I can also assume that the Wht and Wht/Yel wires have something to do with Horn ring, and Brn is probably skpr.

Any help is very much appriciated. Thanks!

ammojeep

Jun 14, 2010
Villa Ridge, MO
Problem figured out. The Yellow wire and one of the Black ground wires go to the speaker. The 2 brown wires are for Radio rebroadcast. i guess that is what friends and 2 hours of beating your head against the wall will do!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.