Wanted Pair of blue Code 3 LED-X heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I'm looking for a pair of Code 3 LED-X modules in blue... Last thing I need to sell the all-blue monster.

Terrible photo obviously stolen from the internet, used as a reference.
images.jpeg

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
I do belive I have about 10 or so, but if you can how do your blues look are they like Turquoise (Light Blue) or deep blue. If there are any Code3 numbers I can try to get you the color that comes close to or even match your current lights

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
Pictures with all blue can show a deeper color. But I don't mind going through mine to keep the right color. I'll go by these photos and I'll take photos of the ones I have to send to you.

Reactions: Dave F and ur20v

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
Please give me a few days to a week to recover before I check I had back surgery done and I'm still recouping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.