For Sale Pair Star Halo LED beacons 12/24v syncable many patterns amber 255H8TAL-A title 13 compliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
I'll trade you (2) Whelen Slimlighter TIR6's in amber and a pair of white Vertex's. Needing 2 beacons for one of my older rigs, we don't use interior lighting anymore. Been sitting around all year

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
I would be interested in that. Can I get pix of the slimlighters for condition.
I was trying to figure out how to private message you but it wouldn't let me post the pics in a private message. I'll post the pics here but if we work out a deal we can private message to work out the details

Both of the slimlighter have the 2 little brackets with the suction cups, and both have original cord. The vertex have about an inch cut off the wire harness where they were installed in a pair of 6" oval reverse lights, but still have 95% of the factory length left. 1572563384952.jpg1572563396118.jpg1572563549315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.