Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Right around the corner from me!!

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Handle1010

Aug 12, 2021
Everett, WA
Zapp,
Can you at least go out there and through a tarp or something over the pallet?
Seeing that Aerodynic on top, in the weather, brings a tear to my eye.
...I'm also dying to know what's on the back side of that stack.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Zapp,
Can you at least go out there and through a tarp or something over the pallet?
Seeing that Aerodynic on top, in the weather, brings a tear to my eye.
...I'm also dying to know what's on the back side of that stack.
I emailed him, and he sent me a couple more pictures. There's definitely one or two other bars that I want behind that stack. I wonder if people would be interested in any of the stuff in the picture, because I don't need to just collect more stuff I'm not going to use LOL

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I don't think you would have much difficulty moving Aero stuff in this clown world climate.

I'd be interested to see what is in the back.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I reached out, going to try and check them out later this week when I am done with work, waiting to hear back from the guy.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Oh no, the post was deleted on CL!!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
No. Guessing those are homemade or it's just weird lighting/camera creating illusion. I'll ask Richie (guy who bought stuff) for a closer look.

I've personally seen a set of Green AeroDynic Domes. So they at least made some, owner is very well known in the Aero Circles but very, very low key about it. Not surprised TBH.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I've personally seen a set of Green AeroDynic Domes. So they at least made some, owner is very well known in the Aero Circles but very, very low key about it. Not surprised TBH.
Really? And factory? That is big news in the Aero community (at least the ones I touch, which are fairly comprehensive as far as I'm aware). The question comes up regularly and I've never seen any answer but an unequivocal no (ditto purple/magenta).

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Really? And factory? That is big news in the Aero community (at least the ones I touch, which are fairly comprehensive as far as I'm aware). The question comes up regularly and I've never seen any answer but an unequivocal no (ditto purple/magenta).

I was skeptic as well, and then I got to see them in person. I haven't seen anyone bootleg an Aero Dome yet, so it would have to be factory. I've never seen purple or Magenta either.

a few years back I was introduced to a fairly small group of "collectors" that make my Aero stash look like noob work. I've only seen 1 set, but apparently there are a few out there in this group.

First rule about Aero Club... is you don't talk about Aero Club.... lmao

Seriously though I don't blame people for clamming up about certain things.. I get for lack of better term hounded pretty regularly for what I post.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I was skeptic as well, and then I got to see them in person. I haven't seen anyone bootleg an Aero Dome yet, so it would have to be factory. I've never seen purple or Magenta either.

a few years back I was introduced to a fairly small group of "collectors" that make my Aero stash look like noob work. I've only seen 1 set, but apparently there are a few out there in this group.

First rule about Aero Club... is you don't talk about Aero Club.... lmao

Seriously though I don't blame people for clamming up about certain things.. I get for lack of better term hounded pretty regularly for what I post.
Understood. Fortunately there existence doesn't impact me either way - green not an interest in my collection... decision I made a couple years ago with I sold an NOS pair of green SD domes. Definitely a matter of curiousity and accuracy, though.

And, to follow up on my earlier promise, Richie said above pictured "green" looking domes were actually a poor attempt to spray paint clear domes blue, along with fading, etc.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.