PAR46

hpd03

Aug 13, 2010
Northern Texas
Is there anyone who has tried out the PAR46 spot light led yet? I was thinking about trying them out on a couple of our patrol units...

Hollywood

May 24, 2010
Oklahoma
Mine is enroute, hoping it gets here tomorrow or this week. Will let you know once I can get a couple shifts under my belt with it.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I have the handheld unity spot in my SUV. Does anyone know if it will work with the LED Par46. I think its the same light not sure.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
dmathieu said:
Isn't the Unity a PAR36?
Dan

no, it's bigger than the 36, so 46.

dm1208

Jun 17, 2010
I personally have one of these on my patrol car..By far it is super bright and the color of the light beam is WHITE and not a sorta yellow color like a regular spot light. The led spot light makes almost a perfect circle versus the spotlight that makes kinda a rectangle shape. In my opinion I do not regret buying the led light it takes under 5 mins to install and is worth the money.....it will BLIND THE HELL out of the violator and the beam of light it nice

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.