Part # or Availabilty

Rigmover06

May 31, 2010
Moscow,TX
I have a new to me CenCom Sapphire controller,What I am needing is the part # for the male end of the WeCan plugin. The end that comes off the lightbar into the back of the controller. There was not one on the Liberty bar when I bought it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please & Thank You

Dan

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I believe the connector you're looking for has three positions and is green in color. If so, I believe this part number will work: OSTTJ035153

Reactions: Rigmover06

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
And I believe is still available from whelen as I am waiting on the correct one for my strobe power supply so I can connect it to my siren and mpc01 controller wiring, unfortunately shipping is taking forever.... Ugh

Reactions: Rigmover06

Rigmover06

May 31, 2010
Moscow,TX
I believe the connector you're looking for has three positions and is green in color. If so, I believe this part number will work: OSTTJ035153

Thank You Sir,Just ordered a dozen and will have some spares. 1.73 each.. Gotta love it.. Thank You again..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.