Pattern change

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I have a NForce tri-color interior light bar, tri-color nforce grill lights, and a tri-color nForce rear lightbar all controlled by a SOS nErgy. I was wondering how can I change the patterns to the lights and the function of the lighting control panel? As an example, when I activate directionals, the indicator leds on the panel show the opposite of what direction the arrow is going.

todd022

Nov 3, 2013
Charleston, SC
I can not figure out how to program a "pattern change" button via the nforce light bar programming software! I am able to change patterns and other settings and upload via the breakout box with no problems. My auxiliary (programmable) input button #4 is not need and I am trying to program each press of that button to cycle through pattern modes.

SEPD_52

Dec 24, 2014
Illinois
I too am in need of similar guidance. I've heard that it's best to connect the breakout box via RJ45 / LAN cable to a computer first before downloading any software but beyond that I'm inexperienced with SoundOff breakout boxes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.