Pattern changes

ki4fkw

May 13, 2012
Alabama
I’m having trouble understanding the directions to change the patterns in my vehicle. The entire vehicle is soundoff signal and with a breakout box, and nergy control head. The default pattern they stuck me with just causes a single alternating flash for every light. It looks dumb. What am I missing? Explain in English, please.

ki4fkw

May 13, 2012
Alabama
Well, I figured out the patterns...downloaded the program to use with the breakout box. I have a couple of lights that I can’t figure out how to activate....that worked previously. The program has no instructions that I can find.

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
Call this number ‭1 (800) 338-7337‬. That’s sound off tech support. They are really good at what they do and will help you ten times what anyone else can.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.