Peakbeam Maxabeam Searchlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Ok, you've seen it in flicks such as Jurassic Park, Aliens vs. Predators, Demolition Man, and don't forget Muldaur and Scully hauling one around in X Files.
This is a Gen. 2 Maxabeam light, 6 million REAL candlepower, purchased about 8 years ago. The light was repaired by the manufacturer last year after dropping it in the garage and breaking the lens, and I also installed a new GEN. 3 MBA2400 tube, p/n UXL-75PB.

Light comes with a new NiCad battery pack, a short battery cord, the original unused Pelican case, original charger, coiled power and cigar lighter plugs, and if wanted, an old battery box and a tripod equipped with a magnet that we used with the light. I can take photos if wanted.

Price is $1250 ($1200 plus 50 shipping. It's heavy!) Peakbeam is running a special on the kit for $1900
Peak Beam Systems, Inc. - Home of the Maxa Beam Searchlight

https://www.google.com/search?q=maxabeam&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=IaJdU-awD8SSyASmzoCQBg&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1256&bih=659

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Bump to the top, actual photos will be added.

Get it now, the days are getting shorter and you'll need max lumens out there!!!

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Selling my Gen. 2 Maxabeam kit. I purchased it 2005, and it has performed rather flawlessly. It had to go to the factory for a new glass lens once, and I just replaced the battery. Bulb has been upgraded to the Gen 3 UXL-75XE Kit is complete, with extras: coiled cord, cigar lighter extension, short cord, and I have the old battery box in case you want to experiment, like I was going to do. I also have a tripod for it I'll throw in if you want. $1300 complete, includes shipping.

ai228.photobucket.com_albums_ee295_rubesgirl_maxabeam_Pic3_zps68d97aa1.jpg

ai228.photobucket.com_albums_ee295_rubesgirl_maxabeam_Pic2_zps8309f854.jpg

ai228.photobucket.com_albums_ee295_rubesgirl_maxabeam_Pic1_zps932f6b2c.jpg

ai228.photobucket.com_albums_ee295_rubesgirl_maxabeam_images_zps4c589e06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Merged your new posting with your existing posting. Please do not create a new thread for an item you already have an existing thread for.

Thank you!

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
This thing would be awesome to have here in South Texas to shine at the illegals while im on patrol on the Rio Grande River.

To bad im broke

Reactions: Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
id shine it on the illegals in my neighborhood....

Reactions: Station 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.