Pegasus Takedown Patterns

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
This may be the wrong section, but is there a way to change the pattern for the takedowns on the Pegasus? Also if a switch around the placement of the takedowns, do they need to be plugged into a certain plug on the bar?

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Unfortunately, there's only one pattern for the Pegasus takedown. It's the standard single slow flash pattern.

You shouldn't have any issues with the t/d placement from the original spot. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Unfortunately, there's only one pattern for the Pegasus takedown. It's the standard single slow flash pattern.

You shouldn't have any issues with the t/d placement from the original spot. 
But he would need to have the takedowns reprogrammed them if he does not plug them into the same place on the 10x, right?  

HF.... you can move them around freely on the bar, however, they should stay in the same spot on the flasher (unless I'm mistaken).  If not their location will have to be reprogramed. Would be easier to just leave them plugged on the board but move their location across the bar to your desired choices. 

Reactions: Tom@Feniex

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
But he would need to have the takedowns reprogrammed them if he does not plug them into the same place on the 10x, right?

HF.... you can move them around freely on the bar, however, they should stay in the same spot on the flasher (unless I'm mistaken). If not their location will have to be reprogramed. Would be easier to just leave them plugged on the board but move their location across the bar to your desired choices.
I was able to change the drivers side relatively just by moving modules.. Passenger side I had to switch connectors between td and the other module then switch position on the motherboard (mainly because of my laziness- I didn't feel like cutting all the zip ties)

Is there a way to reprogram the module itself? I thought they were all "dummy" heads set to steady burn

**i also noticed that there was a green led flashing on the board which I have never moticed before.. Is that because it had 12v running to it without the warning mode activated?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Yes, Fever is correct. To avoid reprogramming the board I recommend relocating the T/D and its wires. Unless you have about 15-30 minutes to spare to go  through the T/D reprogramming steps. Hope this helps. 

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Yes, Fever is correct. To avoid reprogramming the board I recommend relocating the T/D and its wires. Unless you have about 15-30 minutes to spare to go through the T/D reprogramming steps. Hope this helps.
Could you either link the steps to re programming them or shoot me a pm and let me know how to do so?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'll let Tom answer that but I have always found it quicker to reroute cables

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.