eBay Listing Peterson lights on a bar

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I have no idea whether this bar is collectible or junk, but it certainly looks like the type of light someone would be interested in. According to listing, bar requires local pickup in Jim Thorpe PA.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
That's just an old luggage rack. My Dad had a pair of those he used on our old chevy
when i was growing up. So this guy just has 2 older beacons someone here might
be interested in.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
This is somewhat close to me if someone wants them.

IMO though too pricey

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Back in the 60s PA law said no blue visible to the rear for vollies, so they started mounting their KD, Arrow, or Pep Boys turn signal lights on the bar. They sold the blue replacement lens. If you had money, you put a pair of Unity sealed beams using a school bus flasher up there. Mostly they used a flasher so it stayed on more on one side than the other. Unbalanced? Oh yea, make sure the wires hang down and are visible.

Me, I painted the inside of my Vitalight and stuck it on the hood near the cowl.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.