Pinnacle ETL 5000 lightbar

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
Hi. I picked up 2 lightbars for $40. I did not realize there is a serial cable. Anyway to make these work? I would display one and sell the other for parts. I’m looking to see if the heads all work. I was told it was red. It looked like may have blue in it. Thanks for any input. Coop.

You just need a breakout box and the corresponding plug-in harness for it. I did a quick ebay search but all I found were nForce breakout boxes, and I'm not sure if they will work with the older ETL5000s. I will look at the part numbers for the ones I have tomorrow and let you know what they are and hopefully make your search a little easier.

You just need a breakout box and the corresponding plug-in harness for it. I did a quick ebay search but all I found were nForce breakout boxes, and I'm not sure if they will work with the older ETL5000s. I will look at the part numbers for the ones I have tomorrow and let you know what they are and hopefully make your search a little easier.
Did you by chance find any of these break out boxes. I am in need of one to get one of our lightbars going on one of our fire trucks.

Did you by chance find any of these break out boxes. I am in need of one to get one of our lightbars going on one of our fire trucks.
I have one that you can have for free just pay the shipping. I think it’s a good one and comes with the plugs. It was in a box of assorted parts from a SOS dealer I worked for. I cannot guarantee it’s good but I assume it was cut out of a junk scrapped bar. I’d rather give it to you than throw it away.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381