Wanted Pintsch Bamag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Merwarth

Jun 30, 2022
South Australia
If anyone has a Pintsch Bamag KLN BQ trioptic blue light beacon for sale please let me know, thank you, pictures are for reference, thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-091500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-091500_Chrome.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220517-082142_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-082142_Messenger.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
If anyone has a Pintsch Bamag KLN BQ trioptic blue light beacon for sale please let me know, thank you, pictures are for reference, thanks
I have one, black base style that I had not considered selling....but as they say everything is for sale. What are these selling for?

Michael Merwarth

Jun 30, 2022
South Australia
I have one, black base style that I had not considered selling....but as they say everything is for sale. What are these selling for?
Hi John, thanks for the reply, I live in Australia, if you would like to sell it they are around $450 Aus for new ones, as I am after the older style high dome lens, let me know what you would like for it plus postage, if you are on Facebook it may be easier to friend each other as I'm finding this site difficult to navigate? If you can please send me a couple of pictures would be much appreciated, look me up on Facebook as Michael Merwarth, Murray Bridge, South Australia, I'll try to find you on Facebook if you're there, look forward to your reply, thanks again John,

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Hi John, thanks for the reply, I live in Australia, if you would like to sell it they are around $450 Aus for new ones, as I am after the older style high dome lens, let me know what you would like for it plus postage, if you are on Facebook it may be easier to friend each other as I'm finding this site difficult to navigate? If you can please send me a couple of pictures would be much appreciated, look me up on Facebook as Michael Merwarth, Murray Bridge, South Australia, I'll try to find you on Facebook if you're there, look forward to your reply, thanks again John,
I will send you some pics when I dig it out when I get home after next shift. It is the higher dome I think, I will have to look.

Reactions: Dave F

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Hi John, just wondering if you had any luck with the Pintsch bamag light, cheers
I am getting shipping quotes all over the place. Can you PM/DM me your actual address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.