Plugging HAW holes

billyfromhill

Nov 30, 2014
Western New York
What's the best way to plug the factory Ford Police Interceptor Utility twist-lock holes in the tail lights? I had to replace a tail light on my 2014 vehicle and the new one has the twist lock hole. The vehicle does not have HAWs. I originally was thinking that I could get another socket for the reverse/turn signal lights but the HAW twist-lock holes are larger than the reverse and turn sockets.

Evtech161

Nov 9, 2016
Woburn
I have used duct seal.... its a gray putty like substance used in the electrical industry that will seal the hole. the other option is weather tape. but the duct seal is a lot easier to find and costs about 2 bucks a brick at home depot or lowes

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.