Plus one engineering speaker SD-4370

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
Looking for info or replacement speakers. These came out from under bumper speakers on a E350 ambulance. They were severly coroded. Apparently i need speakers that dont have the big threaded center nut on it.

Frank

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
OK .. further research found this to be the whelen E-series underpro siren. I understand the driver is the same as an SA-314 speaker. Is the sa-315 the same driver also.. Might just buy new speakers to harvest the driver.

Frank

Henry455

May 21, 2010
Houston, TX
This is the driver used in the SA 314 speaker:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v691_Henry455_Xecutor_SD210RX.jpg

If this is what you need you should be able to find just the driver. Its a Megavox SD-210RX (no threaded nipple).

I bought a SD-210R (threaded nipple) driver from Louis at Strobes-N-More (Sho-Me speaker replacement driver) for approx. $95.00 6 months ago.

The Sho-Me part number for the SD-210RX is 30.0235NT

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.