• eLightbars would like to take this opportunity to wish our members & staff a very safe & Happy Holiday season!
    Thank you to everyone that keeps this site going year after year.

Wanted Plymouth Gran Fury/Dodge Diplomat Red/Blue Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkulibert

I am looking for the red/blue headlights that the police cars had. They are circled in red in the attached picture.gran fury red-blue headlights edit.jpg

CHIEFOPS

Those were a standard headlight size, I forget what. Try Unity, maybe Whelen, Star Headlight or Sho Me/Able-2.

Hobbyist
Nope, not my car but I do know who owns it. It just recently sold for $1800. VERY clean car...
I can have a blue unit for you in less than a week but It'll have to wait until after turkey day...

bkulibert

Nope, not my car but I do know who owns it. It just recently sold for $1800. VERY clean car...
I can have a blue unit for you in less than a week but It'll have to wait until after turkey day...
okay let me know when you get the blue one. where is this car located?

bkulibert

okay let me know when you get the blue one. where is this car located?
if you would be able to get a red one, I would be interested in it for a spare

bkulibert

what did you find out about the red/blue lights? Where is this car located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online Community Members

Secure Browsing

Search for a Member

Top Bottom