Polaris Ranger

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
What flasher do you have for the two front grill lights? I like it.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
whatevah said:
What flasher do you have for the two front grill lights? I like it.

my guess is that it wasn't a separate flasher that he used here, since most LEDs over the past few years have been coming w/ built-in flash patterns standard (for the most part)

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
I actually kind of assumed that the two lights were just sent to random, but... was hoping that may have been an actual pattern.

Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
each par 36 is running the same internal flash pattern, just not sync'd. They are 911ep and have a sync wire, but if you do sync them one of the lights dies and will not operate. Same dept. used to use these lights on the push bumper of their cars and we had the same sync problem with all of them. Per my recommendation they are now using Whelen's instead.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.